Friday, December 12, 2008

Terms&Condtions

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Read all T&Cs before you purchase.
If you purchase from me, it means that you agree to all T&Cs below.




Any Enquiries please email me at
ilovevsbags@gmail.com





01. This blog resides in Singapore.
Prices are all in SGD
I'm willing to mail overseas if you pay for postage.





02. Victoria Secret Bags are directly imported from USA.All goods are 100 % authentic.
I do not sell fakes!
Some items are also bought from victoria secret online store directly.


03. All INSTOCK unless stated otherwise



04. Buyers can contact me by email.
ilovevsbags@gmail.com
All transaction through email. sorry, i do not deal via smsing/calling.


05. Payment/ Reserves
payment via POSB/DBS transfer
Payment must be in within 24 Hours or item will be passed on to the next interested buyer.
Reservation of any item can be made.
Reserve up to 3 weeks with a deposit of $10



06. Delivery Type
Delievery via mail only, i do not meet up as it is not convenient for me.
I strive to give you FREE postage.
Additional $2.30 for registered mail. (Recommended!)

Please note that i am NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost mails, so please opt for REGISTERED MAIL if you want your item to safely reach you.




07. Refunds/ Returns
Once you have checked your item and taken it, or used it, there is strictly no returns.
For returns, only if there is a defect that i missed out. Items are checked before mailing out.
Refunds will proceed after verification.




08. Enquires
Please email me at ilovevsbags@gmail.com
If you need questions on authenticity of your Victoria Secret's bags, I'll be pleased to help you.
Saw a bag that has been sold out or want me to bring in an exclusive VS bag just for you?
Just drop me an email!